The message board is a place for suggestions and discussions. If you have a time sensitive question related to the association, please contact either the Executive Director (bcvtaboard@gmail.com) or the president of the association. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LindsayRamage
    Participant

Hi all,
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a good anesthesia text book they have used recently? Looking to update my own book collection a bit. Thanks!

I love the large and cumbersome book put out by Nancy Brock because I’ve heard her speak and I have seen her at work in our clinic and I trust her. She is awesome. The book is organized in a funny way but once you find what you are looking for, you always can find your way there again. Recent updates available gratis. Doctors appreciate how cautious she is with her doses. Sips, not gulps. Would love to see this book on-line instead having to use the fat binder because I am sick of glueing reinforcements on these well-worn pages.

cathy

SandraLee
    Participant

I use Nancy Brock’s binder frequently. I gave up trying to understand the organization of it, but it has helped me many, many times. I like that it’s a recipe book for different anesthetic situations, and of course reminds you of the precautions and considerations to go along with each. Once you’ve figured out where the page you need is, it’s easy! Good idea about the online book, Cathy!
    Sandra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘BCVTA Members Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.