The message board is a place for suggestions and discussions. If you have a time sensitive question related to the association, please contact either the Executive Director (bcvtaboard@gmail.com) or the president of the association. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JulieKerr
    Participant

I am planning to go to the Pacific Veterinary Conference in California and am not sure how to confirm that the CE being offered will be accepted in BC. Can anyone guide me on what information I need to confirm this?
    Thanks,
    Julie

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by JulieKerr.

Hi Julie,

There is a new guideline to help with this question being posted this week on the website in the members only section where it refers to CE.

In the mean time, I can let you know though it if it is RACE/AAVSB/AMVA approved, BC will accept the CE as deemed by the event co-ordinator.  If there is a particular seminar you have a question on, please feel free to email me (ahtabc@gmail.com) the link of the event and I can take a look.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me either at 250-319-0027 or via email.

Regards,

Christine Watson

Executive Director

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘BCVTA Members Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.