The message board is a place for suggestions and discussions. If you have a time sensitive question related to the association, please contact either the Executive Director (bcvtaboard@gmail.com) or the president of the association. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KirstenAndersen
    Participant

Is anyone out there using EzyVet? Any good tips and tricks? We’re just starting and we’ve got most things figured out but a few we’re still stumbling on… Does anyone know how to set up GST and PST to be charged on the appropriate items and then just GST on the rest?

NicoleFritz
    Participant

Hi Kirsten,
    We have had Ezyvet in our hospital for about 6 years now, along with Smartflow, a digital charting system (they are integrated, which really helps with billing of hospitalized patients). When we first got Ezyvet, we did find their customer service quite supportive. I am not certain if you solved the issue of the GST/PST set up by now? If not, let me know. I don’t have the answer to that, but do have someone here at our hospital that may know. I can’t think of any specific tricks or tips off the top of my head right now, but I am happy to have you reach out to me if you have any further specific questions that I may be able to help with. Sometimes it’s nice knowing someone else who uses the same software, I think 🙂

NicoleFritz
    Participant

Hi Kirsten,
    We have had Ezyvet in our hospital for about 6 years now, along with Smartflow, a digital charting system (they are integrated, which really helps with billing of hospitalized patients). When we first got Ezyvet, we did find their customer service quite supportive. I am not certain if you solved the issue of the GST/PST set up by now? If not, let me know. I don’t have the answer to that, but do have someone here at our hospital that may know. I can’t think of any specific tricks or tips off the top of my head right now, but I am happy to have you reach out to me if you have any further specific questions that I may be able to help with. Sometimes it’s nice knowing someone else who uses the same software, I think 🙂
    Nicole

KirstenAndersen
    Participant

Hi Nicole – Thank you for your reply. It’s good to know there are others out there to turn to. The support has been great from their customer service but it’s nice to know others that are using it in clinical practice. I think we’re getting the hang of it and, yes, we got the combined tax thing figured out. Just trying to set up the containers for the medications right now so we can track our inventory better. Do you find the inventory control to be accurate?

Lana Bissett
    Participant

Hi Kirsten,
    Did you get an answer to your GST/PST question? I used EzyVet in the United States and it was easy for state taxes, but I am just setting up my clinic here in Victoria and will be implementing EzyVet in the next couple weeks.

Thanks! Lana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘BCVTA Members Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.