Criteria for Sustained Leave
- CE requirements must be met prior to taking a leave
- No CE credits are required to be submitted during absence
- Upon return, member pays a reduced fee OR shows 10 CE credits for each year in sustained
- Status can be sustained for a maximum of two years
- May be held a maximum of two times (with at least one year of Active member status in
- No requirement to rewrite the VTNE on return within 2 years
- Will not receive the quarterly newsletter or magazine
- The absence of less than one year will be rounded up to a full year.
If you qualify, fill out the form below.