Non-Resident Membership Registration Information

If the province/state that you reside in does not have their own association, but you wish to keep your VT status up to date you can register for Non-Resident Member status. To be eligible, you must be currently listed with as a member in good standing with an existing association or have completed the VTNE within the past two years.

As a non-resident member, you:

  • submit CE credits under the same guidelines as a RVT using the on line form
  • have access to the members only section and the message board
  • do not have voting rights.