©2020 British Columbia Veterinary Technologists Association
For members that wish to exercise a leave of absence, this option was voted on at the April 2010 AGM:
Sustained membership status
- CE must be up to date prior to taking a leave.
- No CE credits are required to be submitted during absence; upon return pay a reduced fee for the year on leave, OR show 10 CE credits for each year on leave.
- Status can be sustained for a maximum of two years
- May be held a maximum of two times (with at least one year of Active member status in between.)
- No requirement to rewrite the VTNE on return within 2 years
- Will not receive the quarterly newsletter or magazine
- The absence of less than one year will be rounded up to a full year.
If you qualify, fill out the form (attached) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.